This is at the dress rehearsal, and I forgot her ballet shoes! So, she's the sweet ballerina with the white and purple socks...he he. They are practicing their bows.
Before the show, I asked Savannah if she was nervous at all, and she said, "No." I think doing all those Nutcracker performances helped with any stage fright! She looked totally confident and happy.
I always tell her before she does a performance to remember to smile. It makes the dancer so much more fun to watch if they look happy, and I figure if she's smiling, she'll remember to enjoy it! The other day, Willow and Savannah were doing a little dance and music show for me (totally standard around our house). Before Willow's turn to dance, Savannah said to her, "Remember to smile!"




Savannah is so grown up! And so beautiful :)I love that she's such a girly girl!
ReplyDeleteOH! And I LOVE the white and purple socks! That picture is BIG frame worthy in my opinion... especially if you could photoshop out all those kids standing behind the ballerinas...
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! I wish we could have seen her!
ReplyDelete