Savannah harvested potatoes with her class to be used in her Elementary School's lunches.
Peter, Krista and Isaac came for a weekend visit. He is the most adorable baby!
Savannah and I went to a local Cinderella musical in Poulsbo with our neighbors.
Jack participated in his first Raingutter Regatta.
He won first place and this snazzy heavy weight champion belt. The Scout Master paid him a dollar to wear it to church the following Sunday.
I was able to chaperone Jack's class to the Children's Theater in Seattle. The play was awesome.
But, I think the boys' favorite part was playing tag on the skate park adjacent to the theater.
Matt and I enjoyed a weekend away at Lake Quinault Lodge as his birthday gift from his parents
It was gorgeous out there.
Jack had a birthday pool party with all his buddies.
Savannah and I joined Maren and Stella in celebrating Grandma Jeanne's 89th birthday! (At Chinooks of course!)
Sweet hands at 8 months and 89 years.
Willow and I enjoyed a day at the zoo with some friends in town.










No comments:
Post a Comment