I have been so excited for Jack’s birthday. So, grateful for the gospel that he has been taught. He was a lucky kid because his birthday was on the day of his baptism!
Grandpa Thorne was our photographer for the day. He took so many great pics for us!
Note Matt’s finger. Teasing dad. Ticklish boy.
Done with pictures. We were definitely pushing it. Love that dimple.
So much of our family came to support Jack. Both his Grandpas gave great talks. And his Grandmas provided music and prayers. Jack chose his favorite primary song, “I’m Trying to be Like Jesus” for the program.
We look like some super happy and proud parents.
Back at our neighborhood park, we had dinner and birthday dessert. Jack has had great weather for all 8 of his birthdays. Drizzled just a bit on his fifth, but that’s a pretty good record!
I always let the kids pick their birthday dessert. Jack wanted m&m chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches rolled in crushed heath bar. Doesn’t that sound good!
They were fun to stick candles in.
First set of his own scriptures!
A sweet picture of the Savior and children for his room.
And lots of Harry Potter stuff :) Super fun afternoon with our awesome family.
Happy Birthday Jack. We adore you and we’re so proud of you!
Ice cream cookie sandwiches take a loooong time to eat, when you are only 1 years old.
I love these pictures! It makes me sad though that we couldn't be there! We miss you guys :(
ReplyDelete