A road trip in our car always includes some fancy dancing from Willow.
Matt and I hadn't been to Hurricane Ridge since we were kids. I remember loving the animals and hte wild flowers as a kid. We live pretty close to it now. It was an easy Friday afternoon drive.
Savannah brought her camera and documented much more than we did!
Hiking up to the ridge.
Worth the hike for this view.
This picture is for Megan, who might think my tongue sticks out too frequently in pictures.
We actually got a whole all-of-us-together picture!
Love all that lush green.
Georgeous! We were grateful for a sunny, warm and mostly clear day.
Savannah is laughing so hard because she was taking a picture of me taking a picture of her. Gave her a case of the giggles just the thought of it :)
She couldn't stop!
The deer come so close to you up here.
Cute photographer.
Sweet day with my sweet family.

I'm so jealous, that hike looks amazing! What a fun day with your cute family, we miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteWish I was there, tongue lady. And bum lady...
ReplyDelete